Make music at the speed of sound!
Minimic allows you to directly record short clips from your microphone and play them at different notes, loop them, pitch them and add a ton of effects!
You can sequence those little clips in a user-friendly tracker-like interface to shape your song.
This is one of the fastest sample based trackers for mobile, you’ll be creating a complete song in no-time! Very useful for beatbox music or song drafts.
Show us what you can do with Minimic!
How to make a songJust a few simple steps (later explained in the in-app tutorial):
- Open the instrument editor and press the big red button to record a new sample.
- Polish your sample by adding loop points and removing any silent part it can have.
- Use the main tracker-like interface to place notes. Minimic auto detects the pitch of your sample so any musical sound you have recorded will be automatically in tune!
- Repeat the previous steps as much as you like!
- By opening the pattern list menu you can add more and more patterns sections to increase and set the order of your song blocks!
- Save your song into .mic (project) or export .wav audio files!
Plot twist! Think inside the box
- You can have only a max of 6 sounds playing back at the same time.
- Your clips can be of a max of 1 second, but you can make them loop in ping-pong (start to end and back).
Feedback is appreciated at: email@example.com